Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

1 nephi 9-10

1 nephi 9-10
the thing that stuck in my mind that i wanted to actually ask all of you about is this. my son and husband don't think God "knows" everything but instead knows what can happen and is just calculating the outcomes. 


this is my take on it- the Holy Ghost is only one place at a time but can affect more than one place at a time just like the sun shines on more than one place on earth at a time while remaining in it's place. (for my science geeks- yes, the sun is moving through the universe and so on and so forth but in relation to the earth, the sun in in one place and the earth is moving etc . . . . but just stick with me here).    i told them that God is kind of like that with time, He sees more than one time at a time, that is why His day is a thousand years. He's operating on a different level.

No comments:

Post a Comment